The PBC Alliance is a school initiative, offering local businesses, individuals and alumni the opportunity to help Palm Beach Currumbin State High School support current students to achieve their potential. We aim to continue building a positive and community focused local network of businesses, alumni and community-minded parents and individuals.
We are seeking support and engagement to ensure the Palm Beach Currumbin area continues to evolve as an inspiring and supportive world class community.
The PBC Alliance is committed to:
- Creating opportunities for local business promotion and networking
- Enriching curriculum through local business support
- Attracting traineeships and apprenticeships opportunities for PBC students
- Capturing additional financial, physical and human resources, products and services to enhance student activities and experiences.
Being part of the PBC Alliance enables our alumni and local businesses to keep in-touch with each other and with our school and promotes our collective pride of belonging in the community.
There are many ways to support our students:
- Provision of school-based traineeships/apprenticeships/work experience opportunities to PBC students
- Provision of awards, bursaries or scholarships for students
- Provision of coaching or training to students that participate in our excellence programs and other programs
Part or full sponsorship of a project or endeavour at PBC. This includes donating funds or providing in-kind support for resource provision.
Membership is $25 for the year and includes a business listing in both the PBC Alliance Business Directory and the PBC Red Pages.
Partnership is available in multiple levels:
Platinum: $10,000 +Negotiated
Gold: $5,000 - $9,999
Silver: $2,000 - $4,999
Bronze: $1,000 - $1,999
Reds Supporter: $100 - $999
Click here to find out how you can get involved.