Please find below information specific to local Universities as it becomes available.
Latest Griffith University Newsletter
Your ADF Careers Starts Here
Ready to explore an exciting and rewarding career in the Navy, Army and Air
The ADF recruitment process is designed to ensure you have the qualities we
need, while helping you identify the ideal role in the Navy, Army or Air Force.
Take the first step to discover Your Opportunities Unlimited and apply now.
Yr 12 Entry for 2022 – Early Offers
Bond University is committed to continuing to support students. Continuing an initiative developed in 2020, in 2021 we will assess applications based on Semester 1 and Semester 2 Yr 11 results, and the first semester Year 12 results, for entry to Bond in 2022.
How it works
- Students complete Bond's direct online application, submitting results from Yr 11 and Sem 1 of Yr 12.
- Bond University will assess the application and high school grades against the minimum entry requirements for Bond's undergraduate* and diploma programs. (*excludes medical program)
- If the student meets the entry requirements, they will receive an offer that guarantees entry to Bond conditional only on the completion of Year 12 and meeting any subject pre-requisite requirements for the specific program.
- When the student successfully completes Year 12 and passes any prerequisite subjects, the offer becomes unconditional.
Students who apply to study at Bond AFTER the release of ATARs in December will be offered based on their final ATAR score.
Students and parents can arrange Zoom meetings with me all year round, to discuss program and scholarship applications or to arrange a campus tour. It is always nice to put a face to a name, so please do encourage interested students to use this.
Students can use the below link to access my diary, check availability , and book in their preferred time: BOOK AN ONLINE CHAT.
For schools that have an online portal I have included links below to some content that may be of interest:
- Exercise and Sports Science placements at Bond – video link
- How architects will shape our future – video link
- Inside our new FinTech Hub - for data enthusiasts – video link
Students can explore the beautiful Bond campus from the comfort of home using this link: https://vr.bond.edu.au/
SCU STAR Program
Southern Cross University's Open Day: https://discover.scu.edu.au/
This year our Open Day isn't just a day, it's a whole month.
From here you can take an immersive 360-degree look at our campuses, find out what current students have gained from their courses and explore the best degrees for you.
We'll also be hosting online information sessions with our academic experts so you can get the answers to all your study questions - don't forget to book! Just click 'What's On?' in the menu and follow the links on the 'Events' page.
Year 12 Star Early Entry Program: https://www.scu.edu.au/star-early-offer/
This program allows you to gain an offer into a Southern Cross University course of your choice*, based on your high school grades and your school principal's recommendation.
This means that STAR does not take your Year 12 results into consideration. It's free to apply through STAR and it's a
QUT - Queensland University of Technology
QUT publications: www.qut.edu.au/study/brochures
Contacting QUT – students can chat with our advisers online, by phone or email