Please find below information specific to local Universities as it becomes available.
Latest Griffith University Newsletter
Open Day is now Open Day Online
As the current lockdown in South East Queensland has impacted our campuses, Griffith Open Day will be held online on Sunday 8 August, from 9:00am–2:00pm. Open Day Online will give you access to all the information you need about your 2022 study options and pathways to Griffith, including live chat with study experts and live information sessions. The wellbeing of our students, staff, and the wider community is our number one priority, and we hope to welcome you to one of our campuses when it is safe to do so.
Your ADF Careers Starts Here
Ready to explore an exciting and rewarding career in the Navy, Army and Air
The ADF recruitment process is designed to ensure you have the qualities we
need, while helping you identify the ideal role in the Navy, Army or Air Force.
Take the first step to discover Your Opportunities Unlimited and apply now.
Yr 12 Entry for 2022 – Early Offers
Bond University is committed to continuing to support students. Continuing an initiative developed in 2020, in 2021 we will assess applications based on Semester 1 and Semester 2 Yr 11 results, and the first semester Year 12 results, for entry to Bond in 2022.
How it works
- Students complete Bond's direct online application, submitting results from Yr 11 and Sem 1 of Yr 12.
- Bond University will assess the application and high school grades against the minimum entry requirements for Bond's undergraduate* and diploma programs. (*excludes medical program)
- If the student meets the entry requirements, they will receive an offer that guarantees entry to Bond conditional only on the completion of Year 12 and meeting any subject pre-requisite requirements for the specific program.
- When the student successfully completes Year 12 and passes any prerequisite subjects, the offer becomes unconditional.
Students who apply to study at Bond AFTER the release of ATARs in December will be offered based on their final ATAR score.
Scholarships now open!
Bond offers a generous Scholarship program for high-school leavers, with values ranging from 25% to 100% tuition remission. Visit Bond University Scholarships for a comprehensive list of the different offerings available and steps on how to apply.
Applications close on the 1 August (100% VC Elite) and 5 Sept (all other scholarship categories).
A few points to mention:
- Students need to submit their program application before they can submit a scholarship application (two separate forms).
- Scholarship applications are submitted online via a single application form; and students can elect to apply for as many scholarship options they wish in the one application.
- Students will need to provide evidence for any achievements claimed.
- Schools will be required to provide a predicted ATAR for the student.
Scholarship queries can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 074 074, or by contacting me directly.
Students and parents can arrange Zoom meetings with me all year round, to discuss program and scholarship applications or to arrange a campus tour. It is always nice to put a face to a name, so please do encourage interested students to use this.
Students can use the below link to access my diary, check availability , and book in their preferred time: BOOK AN ONLINE CHAT.
For schools that have an online portal I have included links below to some content that may be of interest:
- Exercise and Sports Science placements at Bond – video link
- How architects will shape our future – video link
- Inside our new FinTech Hub - for data enthusiasts – video link
Students can explore the beautiful Bond campus from the comfort of home using this link: https://vr.bond.edu.au/
SCU STAR Program
Southern Cross University's Open Day: https://discover.scu.edu.au/
This year our Open Day isn't just a day, it's a whole month.
From here you can take an immersive 360-degree look at our campuses, find out what current students have gained from their courses and explore the best degrees for you.
We'll also be hosting online information sessions with our academic experts so you can get the answers to all your study questions - don't forget to book! Just click 'What's On?' in the menu and follow the links on the 'Events' page.
Year 12 Star Early Entry Program: https://www.scu.edu.au/star-early-offer/
This program allows you to gain an offer into a Southern Cross University course of your choice*, based on your high school grades and your school principal's recommendation.
This means that STAR does not take your Year 12 results into consideration. It's free to apply through STAR and it's a
QUT - Queensland University of Technology
Get ready for study in 2022 – provides on-demand webinars from Open Day, course-specific videos and virtual tours of our facilities.
QUT publications: www.qut.edu.au/study/brochures
Contacting QUT – students can chat with our advisers online, by phone or email
QUT Advice Night, 8 September, 5:30pm-7:00pm (webinar for Year 12 students and parents)