Come along to our next Parent Connect event where we will learn about the importance of Cyber Safety.
Thursday 28 February 2019
6:00pm - 7:00pm
Covered will be...
- How to build your online brand, positive uses and benefits of social media
- Staying on top of social media privacy settings and how to deal with those random friend requests
- Responding to negative online content
- Social, legal and real world consequences of online choices
- how to handle yourself if you are having a difficult time online
PBC students will also receive this presentation during the school day so this event is targeted to parents.
Please rsvp to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Cyber Safety in the subject and advising the number of people attending.