Thursday 27 February 2020
6:00pm - 9:00pm
PBC Library - Creekview Room
Tickets: $15 adults, PBC students FREE, $5 Non-PBC Students
TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
On Thursday 27 February 2020 PBC will be hosting an event for teenage boys and their parents/caregivers - Starting Conversations that Count, in our new Learning Precinct Creekview room.
This event will include high profile guests and PBC alumni as part of a panel to discuss the idea of what it means to be a good man and offer insights into how we might help re-define some of the more negative aspects of traditional Masculinity.
The aim is to help young men/ boys and their parents become engaged in these conversations.
Topics to include – Building Emotional Muscle, Being resilient in the face of Change, Opening up and sharing.
- Mark ‘Occy’ Occhilupo (surfing legend)
- Tim Baker (Author/Journalist)
- John Lang (Rugby League Royalty)
- Ian Nussey (Clinical Child Psychologist)
- Tom Hershall (PBC Alumni)
- Hosted by Shiike Vanderwerff
Tickets: SOLD OUT