There are a variety of resources available to assist students:
- Timetables : see how the day runs, when lunch breaks are, how sport days work, when assemblies are, etc.
- Shutdown timetables: find exam times for each year.
- Sport Selection (PDF, 1.36MB) : Instructions about how to go on-line and select your recreational sport.
- The Pathway Centre : here you can find out about jobs, traineeships, apprenticeships, learn how to write a cover letter and get help with your resume.
- Community Service : find out what you can do in your community and how to be a part of the wider community through volunteer service.
- Student Welfare: what student support is available here at PBC including Guidance officers, year coordinators and the school based health nurse.