Palm Beach Currumbin State High (PBC) has over 2450 students enrolled in Year 7 to 12. Since our establishment in 1972, we have been committed to providing state-of-the-art facilities for our students to thrive and succeed.
Some of the key facilities of our school include:
- Technology enhanced classrooms, cutting edge science labs, a video conferencing theatre, engineering workshops and an aqua culture research centre.
- Arts facilities include: a 300 seat raked theatre, two dance studios, a recording studio and extensive video and media equipment.
- Sports facilities include: a fully-sprung sports hall, gymnasium, tennis courts, basketball courts, sports oval, a boat shed right on the estuary for kayaking, canoeing and surfing and an Olympic swimming pool right next door.
- A Pathway Centre which connects every senior school student to their preferred career be that university, apprenticeships or traineeships.
- An Education Access Centre that ensures that all students’ academic and cultural needs are met through the provision of specialist support services.
- A new Middle School precinct area was completed in 2011
- A Trade Training Centre to provide training in Hospitality and Cookery, and help address skills shortages in such areas, which could encourage articulation to Tertiary Studies and a broader range of job opportunities upon completion of High School.